I just came back in from an hour outdoors, and autumn weather has definitely arrived here in Washington, DC. The days have also gotten shorter and I’m mentally preparing for the cooler weather and loss of leaves from our trees. Above is the view from my apartment in late winter 2010, with the huge trees across the street bare. It does tend to make the city feel like a completely different place, and I’ll be snapping photos all season to document it.
- Filed under What Have Millennials Done Lately: ID'd a Rodin sculpture that could be worth $4M in a NJ borough hall nyti.ms/2l2srB7 21 minutes ago
- Useful for reference: “Talking about affordable housing” by @eparillon medium.com/@bettercity… 47 minutes ago
- RT @BarackObama: Tonight the ex-Presidents are getting together in Texas to support all our fellow Americans rebuilding from this year’s hu… 15 hours ago
- What Lewiston And Auburn Residents Think Of The Proposal To Merge Cities tinyurl.com/y8nv7hbe 18 hours ago
- Finished project looks 👍 twitter.com/SavingPlaces/s… 21 hours ago