I just came back in from an hour outdoors, and autumn weather has definitely arrived here in Washington, DC. The days have also gotten shorter and I’m mentally preparing for the cooler weather and loss of leaves from our trees. Above is the view from my apartment in late winter 2010, with the huge trees across the street bare. It does tend to make the city feel like a completely different place, and I’ll be snapping photos all season to document it.
- @kallewesterling @janetwerther @ScrivenerApp Use notecard view. Got me through grad school. I even used it to organize my job search. 21 hours ago
- Buried in this: starting mid-March, Blue Line rush hour headways increase from 10 min to 7.5 min. CATS announces op… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @peterkrupa: the problem with dockless cars is people just park them wherever they want. i mho this pilot program has gone far enough a… 2 days ago
- National Institute of Building Sciences' new report on the value of mitigation: every $1 spent on hazard mitigation… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Not even trying the Red Line tomorrow. Back to running after the D4. 🚌💨🏃🏼♂️ twitter.com/metrorailinfo/… 5 days ago