I just came back in from an hour outdoors, and autumn weather has definitely arrived here in Washington, DC. The days have also gotten shorter and I’m mentally preparing for the cooler weather and loss of leaves from our trees. Above is the view from my apartment in late winter 2010, with the huge trees across the street bare. It does tend to make the city feel like a completely different place, and I’ll be snapping photos all season to document it.
- Thought-provoking Sunday read. Our fridges, ourselves: curbed.com/2017/7/19/1591… via @Curbed 8 hours ago
- New doctor coming to my hometown. Big news for little Vegas! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 day ago
- Mad respect! @AmericanAir mechanic Azreil Blackman achieves record-breaking 75 years of service bbc.com/news/world-us-… 1 day ago
- RT @medialab: The #Disobedience Award winners have refused the $250K cash prize and are redirecting the money to the recovery effort in #Fl… 2 days ago
- Great news! twitter.com/medialab/statu… 2 days ago