Nice to have a well-spoken and transparent planning department. Here, the DC Office of Planning discusses the “pop-up” rowhouse renovations we are seeing and their impact on available housing stock for families in the city.
- RT @chadtough: On this incredible night for The ChadTough Foundation, we are announcing with @umichmedicine that the Chad Carr Pediatric Br… 3 hours ago
- RT @Chase_Winovich: I get a huge smile every time I think about @tamcarr21 if there’s one person on earth to try and tackle the immeasurabl… 3 hours ago
- RT @DCPoliceDept: #MissingPerson Tiffanie Bodrick, 19, who was last seen in the 5000 block of Kimi Gray Court, Southeast, on Wednesday, May… 1 day ago
- RT @DCPoliceDept: #MissingPerson Antonique Wilson, 15, who was last seen in the 2500 block of Naylor Road, Southeast, on Thursday, May 17,… 1 day ago
- RT @DCPoliceDept: Critical #MissingPerson Kevyne Sampson, 14, who was last seen in the 3600 block of Ely Place, Southeast, on Friday, May 1… 1 day ago